Why am I?


Sth I think everytime...


About my problems is deeply in my mind.












Sometimes I feel I don't have sth a person need.
From when I was a little,I'm thinkng for long time.
But I can't find it yet.




When after gradated from school.
I never go back to home and communicate with my family.
Why not?


Just simple,I dislike my family for long time.
Caz my experiences while when I was a child.






But...






I came back to climb to Mt.
That my parents loves and still now.




A child was greatly influenced by the parents.





Only onece when I was 25,
My mother cried for me...and said plz forgive me us.




5 years spent now,
I wonder I can forgive them sometimes.
Of course I know there is anything forgive or not so.






I don't understand about myself yet.
And the answer is not anywhere yet too.
So I'm climbing to Mts is loved my parents.
If I keep doing it,I think I can seek out it someday somewhere.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

奥秩父甲信単独縦走@Day1 雲取山

@常念~大天井~燕縦走20110813-14

爆弾低気圧の金峰山歩き@20111119-20川上村~廻り目