Dear my precious,one of my family.

Dear my precious,
Thanxs for ure living in my life.
U always make us so happy and be smile whenever someones sad or angry in our house.
You stayed and wacth us anytime in these 15yrears.
I really remember the day when u came our house at first.
My mom came back so exciting then.


I knew my parents don't allow I bring back when I meet sth dog or cat in the way.
However they brought back with u then!!!
I was so surprised then I remeber,but u were the member of my family soon with ure charming action.



Anyway I really cannot thank u enogh.
And also I don't know what I say u...sth words I can't look for yet.







My dear black,and gold eyes are still in my mind forever if ure body is not exist at the real.
I never forget u and also ure eyes forever.
Lovin' Ryu,my dear member of my family.
The hometown when I stayed with u of half of my life is snow I heard from my Dad.
I believe it God makes do for u,and u can departure from life.
There are so white I feel,and the snow makes our sadness feel better a little,I wish.




Ryu,please do not feel so loneliness caz ure not be alone even if u go away from hiere.
I feel and think anytime if I can not watch and grasp u in this eys or hands.
I really wish ure happiness anytime anywhere.
I want u to know I love u and always will...




コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

奥秩父甲信単独縦走@Day1 雲取山

@常念~大天井~燕縦走20110813-14

爆弾低気圧の金峰山歩き@20111119-20川上村~廻り目